We want you to get to know our staff just as well as we do, so each month we are going to spotlight a member of our team and provide some insight into them!
Below are some interesting facts about Emma Persson:
1. What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
I don’t tend to read much only when I can find a book that I won’t be able to put down.
2. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Lindt Intense Orange Chocolate and not sharing with anyone.
3. When was the last time you really pushed yourself to your physical limits?
June last year in Queenstown, New Zealand for our honeymoon as we went Snowboarding and Skiing. It was beyond incredible and exhausting.
4. What’s something that amazes you?
The human body and its capability. How it can live without particular organs and the ability to heal and also grow.
5. Where’s your favourite place to take an out-of-town guest?
Bean Beat on the esplanade near Wet Side as the atmosphere is so relaxing and enjoyable. The coffee is also the best in the Bay!
6. What’s your all-time favourite town or city? Why?
Phuket is one of my favourites because of the people, culture and character. There is so much to do and see. You can also always count on the markets for exotic gifts.
7. What was the best news you ever received?
That I was going to be an Aunty to two beautiful girls and a soon to be nephew.